Your iPad comes with audio recording and editing software called GarageBand.
Once you've recorded and edited your show, you can export your audio file and upload it directly to Transistor:
Steps for making a podcast on your iPad:
- Download GarageBand on your iPad.
- Record your audio in Garageband, and edit it.
- Click the folder icon (upper-left)
- Press on your completed project until the "Share" option pops up.
- Choose "Open in..." and then select "Files."
- Save your audio file.
- Log in to your Transistor account, and create a new episode.
- Upload the audio on your iPad to your episode.