Transistor makes it easy to transfer ownership of a podcast from one account to another.
This is perfect for hosts on a podcast network who want to take their show independent. Or, maybe, you're doing a podcast with a friend, and they're going to start paying for the hosting. ?
Steps for transferring a podcast to another account:
- Go into the Settings for the show you want to transfer.
- Scroll to the bottom, and you'll notice a "Transfer Ownership" button (lower right-hand side).
- Enter the email address of the person you want to transfer the podcast to.
- Wait for the other person to receive the email.
- Once they open the email and accept the transfer, the podcast will appear in their account.
The best part about this process: it transfers everything over:
- The RSS feed will remain the same.
- You won't have to change anything on Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or Spotify or resubmit or anything.
- It will bring all of the historical podcast analytics over!
- All of your team settings, all of your episodes; everything will be in their account.