If you're nervous about importing your show from a different hosting company, have no fear!
Follow these steps in this order, and your listeners won't miss a single episode (regardless of where they listen):
- Import your show to Transistor.
- Grab your new Transistor RSS feed for your show.
- Log into your account on Apple's Podcast Connect, find your show, and paste in your new feed URL.
- Log into your account on Google Play, find your show, and paste in your new feed URL.
- Log in to your Spotify Dashboard, and follow these steps.
- Log into your old podcast host, and forward your old RSS feed to your new feed URL.